RE: Saxon Frustrations

I'm sorry you've been having problems. As you've probably worked out by now,
the "empty output files" problem seems to be caused by a bug in some
versions of the Microsoft Java VM. I'm afraid I can't be any more precise
than that, but other users have reported that upgrading IE5 solves the
problem.

Generally the best place to report Saxon problems is on the Saxon list.

Mike Kay