RE: Automatic Omnimark to XSLT conversion tool?

>>I would therefore like to know whether the list knows of any
>>efforts of converting Omnimark scripts to equivalent
>>XSLT-scripts, in order to reduce the number of technologies we
>>use.
>
>I suggest that an Omnimark script would be a good start?

Personally, I'd rather use Perl!

But seriously...such a program would require a pretty powerful Omnimark
script parser, because Omnimark allows the definition of macros and
user-defined functions, so a mapping of an Omnimark script that takes
advantage of thise to XSLT would be a big job.

A script that does some of the translation to give your hand-translation a
head start might be worthwhile.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii