Re: XSL template match question

> When I open the XML document in IE5.0 all
> I see is a blank screen. Its driving me crazy.

You will continue to go crazy unless you upgrade the XML/XSL
processor in IE to the latest preview release. The one that comes
with IE 5.0 is old and only supports part of a working draft.
Go to www.microsoft.com and do a site search for MSXML.

> <xsl:stylesheet
> 				version="1.0">

You're using the XSLT namespace and syntax. IE 5.0's stock
processor does not support this namespace.

There are other XSL processors out there besides IE, too.

   - Mike