Attribute and Element

Dear all,

	I am a bit confused of the attribute and element. Now I have a
situation:

	I am defining a XML structure of an event ticket (for example
concert). Now the ticket of course has the following features:

1. Issuer
2. Owner
3. Price
4. ValidBefore

	The confusion I am having now is, should I put the Price (or
ValidBefore) as an attribute of the Ticket or put it as an element under
the Ticket. What is the difference, and what is the benefits?

	Thousand thanks.

Best regards,
Cheun Ngen CHONG