Re: Books !

Stefano Gallina schrieb:
> Moreover i would like to have a good reference manual about the Objects
> used by Microsoft to manage the XML document.
> Any suggestion ?
Look at Microsoft's homepage. Warning: The so-called "XSL" in the MSIE 5
lokks somewhat similar to, but is *not* the XSL(T) currently standardized
by the W3C! This List discusses (nearly) only the W3C recommendation.
However, the Microsoft XML developers are trying to make updates for their
implementation (see their download site, the march update is said to be 90%
compatible, but I  never tested that). Sorry, I don't have URLs for the
Microsoft resources.

Hope that helps a bit,
Martin Stricker