RE: import and include problems

It should work fine in Xalan 1.0.1 also... it looks for imports and
includes relative to the including stylesheet.  A common problem is that
people pass in a stream but don't set the system ID, so Xalan doesn't know
where the base directory is for the stream, so it defaults to the current
directory.

-scott

                    "Selva, Francis"
                    <Francis.Selva@purcha        To:     "'xsl-list@mulberrytech.com'" <xsl-list@mulberrytech.com>
                    sepro.com>                   cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     RE: import and include problems
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber
                    rytech.com

                    05/05/2000 11:55 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

I have never used Xalan but with Saxon xsl:import works fine.There is no
special environment settings for using this XSL element in Saxon.And
considering the usage of this element,I guess there will be no special
setting for using this element in any processor except that this element is
not supported in MSXSL.I guess someone in the list who is using Xalan may
throw some light for you.

Francis