Re: XSL and Well-formed HTML

> I have well-formed HTML embedded within my XML.  I obviously want the HTML
> to appear as is in the browser.

Use the xsl:copy-of instruction.

> 	<DetectionPop>
> 		<UL>
>		  <!-- and more XHTML -->
> 		</UL>
>     	</DetectionPop>

If an xsl:apply-templates leads the XSL processor to a 'DetectionPop'
element, you can have a template that matches it, and that copies into the
result tree all the child elements (and their attributes and contents) of
that 'DetectionPop' element:

<xsl:template match="DetectionPop">
   <xsl:copy-of select="*"/>
</xsl:template>