RE: Rant : "Microsoft is compliant with the XSL spec"

:How XSL & XML are going to be supported on the most widely
:used internet
:client application (MS Internet Explorer) is a topical subject
:for a forum
:about XSL.

If you say so!

I don't agree that most of the messages had anything to
do with support but with egos.  My 2cents.

Eddy

P.S. I won't read anymore of these type of e-mails.  If you
      post a message and expect a response you won't get it,
	so you may want to e-mail me directly. Thanks