MSXML Namespace

Thanx Jonathan,but from where can I install xmlinst.exe?. and can u please
tell me why this one is not working for MSXML namespace?

If I have an xml like

<a>
	<b val1="c" val2="d">
	</b>
</a>

Why this xsl is not giving me any results?

<xsl:template match="a">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="b"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="b">
	<xsl:value-of select="@val1"/></font>
</xsl:template>

If this is not the right way,how can I do this?

Francis