basic XSL question.

Folks,

I have a very basic question about using XSL.

I have an XML file called a.xml and I have an XSL file called b.xsl . I want to apply the b.xsl on a.xml and produce c.xml . I do not want to change a.xml and want to do this transformation without having to modify a.xml. What is the best way of achieving this?.

 I would appreciate if anyone can give a sample of how to do this. Any XSL processor is ok, currently I am working with MSXML parser for test, but would love to see a non-processor specific example.

Sateesh