Re: MSXML abominations happening for a reason (was Re: MSXML...released)

Omar López Ruiz wrote:

>     Can you explain this last thing? How can you use JavaScript to traverse de
> DOM? It's some kind of extention to IE5 or Mozilla?

Microsoft has some sample applications that do this sort of thing on
their site. Try the following URLs:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/reference/scriptref/xmldom_objects.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/xml/tree_viewer/default.asp

Personally, I don't use this approach, I just know it is out there, so
don't ask me any specific questions. Basically, I think you need to load
your XML from an HTML page, then walk the DOM and display what you want.

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@nsc.com