XT documentation unclear ?

Hi
I am usually using Xalan or lotusxsl to process xsl+xml files. To
check minor differences, I want to use XT too.
But I can't manage to use it properly.
I downloaded xt. jar and xp.jar (last versions) from James Clark's web
page.
I assumed that it was enough to process XSL stuff, but I get an :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/Parser
even if if use the switch :
-Dcom.jclark.xsl.sax.parser=com.jclark.xml.sax.CommentDriver

So, there must be  something I don't understand in the doc (after all, it
is written in a foreign language)

If I include another parser (xml4j or xerces), the error disappear but the
output is not really what I expected.

Any clues ?
TIA. Jany