Re: XT as servlet

At 17 Feb 2000 13:23 -0500, John E. Simpson wrote:
 > At 05:32 PM 2/17/2000 +0100, H.vanderLinden@MI.UNIMAAS.NL wrote:
 > >[Questions about running XT as a servlet]
 > >Please reply by mail to me personally, since I have difficulty in keeping up
 > >with the speed of mail on this list.
 >
 > I too would like to know answers to the same questions -- if it's not
 > off-topic (Tony Graham/Mulberry: ???) it would be wonderful to see the
 > answers here as well, at least once. (Same for SAXON, btw, if it can be run
 > as a servlet.)

As it says in the monthly "How to unsubscribe (and other useful
information)" message:

   There is no restriction on what may be posted to the XSL-List
   provided it is related to XSL.

It seems to me that the details of how to get an XSLT processor to run
as a servlet relate to the implementation and use of XSL.  So, yes, it
is within scope for the XSL-List.

BTW, the recent database thread has come close to breaking the rule,
but happily it has had enough mentions of XSL that I haven't had to
stop it.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632