X-Head-End--> RE: XSL & DTD

This is the mail archive of the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com

r>
Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] []
Message Nav: [Date&nbsev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev]  HREF="msg00489.html">Thread Next]

RE: XSL & DTD

> Source text: <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>   s:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
>   declared in the DTD/Schema
> It seemed like IE5 was ultimately going to insistt I
> have the entire 'XSL DTD'. So I gave up and posted my initial
> query. By the way, if I remove the DOCTYPE declaon from
> the XSL file, the browser no longer complains and my
> start.xml file opens just fine. Any ideas?

Ah, good IE5. The solution I posted should work with a conformant,
non-validating XML parser. Apparently the one you are using isn't  a
beast. You might try posting to the microsoft.public.xml newsgroup for help
with this.