Re: How to build a frames using XSL

Hi Nilay,

It depends on your architecture (client side XSL (which I have never
used ;), server side XSL with batch transformation or server side using
a servlet).

If you are doing batch server side transformation, you can create all
the html files involved in a frame with a single transformation using an
extension such as xt:document to output html in multiple documents.

If you are using a servlet, you'll receive a request for the frame and a
request for each document and you'll have to handle a transformation for
each of them (XSL doesn't change anything there).

Hope this helps.

Eric