Re: monitor changes to iptables

Hi William,
Thanks for the suggestion. Correct me if I am wrong but:
1. auditctl does not provide real time / online logging facility
2. I would have to parse its logs to the get the info I want
3. Does it also use kprobes to get the info? I'll need to strace it to
see how it works...

I was thinking maybe monitor the ip_tables module directly, but I will
need to figure out the relevant functions...