Re: DRAFT 2.1 release notes

Josh Stone <jistone@redhat.com> writes:
> Your results look very bad - even the first add.exp fails!  Can you also
> share the full systemtap.log to see what happened there?

Yeah sorry about that, I forgot to add setuid bit for staprun and
thought make installcheck would use sudo automatically bit turns out it
only uses it for some tests and not all. I reran the testsuite after
adding setuid, the results are here:

http://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/systemtap/testsuite_43e1259c0fea19e3348d2adbfe5a65e9abde30ca.sum
http://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/systemtap/testsuite_43e1259c0fea19e3348d2adbfe5a65e9abde30ca.log

            === systemtap Summary ===