Unknown symbol error using stap in 2.6.31 on ARM

Hi,
   I met the same problem descripted here:
    http://sourceware-org.1504.n7.nabble.com/Unknown-symbol-error-using-stap-in-RHEL-5-4-td176251.html

   What's different is that it's an ARM target. After i got
ntfs_watching.ko, "staprun ntfs_watching.ko" on that, it told me:
dmesg here:
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol utrace_control
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol utrace_barrier
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol __utrace_engine_release
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol unregister_uretprobe
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol register_uprobe
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol unmap_uretprobe
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol utrace_attach_task
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol register_uretprobe
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol unmap_uprobe
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol utrace_set_events
ntfs_watching: Unknown symbol unregister_uprobe

 So i tried something mentioned in that thread, it didnt work since
it's linux-2.6.31.5 without CONFIG_UPROBES.
 It doesnt have any modules running.
 Can we say that staprun ran with its own uprobes.ko?

 Then I also copied the uprobes.ko in /tmp/stap**** generated on host
to the ARM target, and "insmod uprobes.ko"
dmesg here:
uprobes: Unknown symbol utrace_control
uprobes: Unknown symbol utrace_attach_pid
uprobes: Unknown symbol utrace_set_events
("staprun ntfs_watching -u" told me these too)

Any thoughts on what might be causing this problem?

Thanks!