Re: Fwd: probing user space function on Ubuntu

o problem to write about it and Thanks for the offer! Maintaining
could it be a challenge for me as I am now.
Before writing few lines of recipes let me understand something that
it is also interesting to know in general,
I found myself now in this situation:
giving 'uname -r" to my  2 Ubuntu machines I cannot see the kernel
version matching the patches

// my machines
Ubuntu 10.10 2.6.35-25-generic
Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS 2.6.32-28-generic

//patch version
2.6.35-27.47
2.6.35-26.46

I think that this is a common scenario where it would be nice to find
a recipe written in the wiki.
Let me find out ( and write on that wiki ) whether is possible and how
to make this patch for any version
( need to contact UBUNTU people ).
AFG