发件人: Josh Stone [mailto:jistone@redhat.com]
发送时间: 2009年6月19日 10:13
收件人: tgh
主题: Re: how to get one process's resource usage by systemtap

On 06/18/2009 06:40 PM, tgh wrote:
> Hi
> 	I use systemtap, and want to get a given process's memory usage, cpu
> usage, IO usage, etc., each time interval, and I do not know how to
achieve
> it,
> 	I have used systemtap to get the resource usage about the whole
> system on linux 2.6.19, but I hear that in linux2.6.27 , it can get each
> process's resouce usage, but I don't know how to get it,
> 	Could you help me, give me some example, or where can I get relative
> example
>
> Thank you in advance

That's a good question.  I'm not sure what you're referring to in 2.6.27
-- can you give more details about what you heard or read?  It would
also help me to know a bit more about what you are trying to achieve.

Please consider re-sending your question to systemtap@sourceware.org,
so other experts can also help, and other users can see the answers.

Thanks,

Josh