Bugzilla has bad recollection?

Has anyone else noticed that sourceware bugzilla keeps logging out in Firefox 3?  I get only a few minutes each time before I have to log in again.  Even weirder though is that Firefox still shows that I have the auth cookie, but bugzilla doesn't recognize me.

I only mention Firefox 3 because that's about when I started having issues.  I see this from both Fedora 9's Firefox 3b5 and WinXP Firefox 3rc2.

Josh