Fedora 9 based livecd with systemtap tutorial materials

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay making a Fedora-9-based Live CD with systemtap
tutorial materials.  There were some issues livecd-creator running with
SELinux and I was on PTO for the past week.  However, I have created a
Fedora-9-based Live CD that is JUST slightly less than 700MB in size
(699MB :), which should fit on a burnable CDROM disc.  It is available
from:

http://sourceware.org/systemtap/ftp/livecds/Fedora-9-systemtap-20080604.iso

Give the Fedora-9-based systemtap Live CD a try and let me know what
improvement can be made on it.  I would like to have a good Live CD
image for the OLS Systemtap Script Fest (July 23rd-26th 2008).  One
thing I would like to add to the iso image is the systemtap-testsuite
RPM.

-Will