Re: systemtap with USB

Hi,

This time i tried with linux-2.6.24 kernel and systemtap (version
0.6.2/0.130). Still not working.
With -t option only one hit is seen i.e.
probe timer.ms(5000) (usb-reg.stp:7:1), hits: 1, cycles:
1780min/1780avg/1780max ......

When i tried with
probe module("usb-storage").function(....)
It gave me the following error:
semantic error: no match while resolving probe point
module("usb-storage").function("usb_register_driver")

Regards,
Jaseen