Re: Results of systemtap-20071124 snapshot on s390x

David Smith wrote:
David Wilder wrote:
FAIL: K_MARKER04 compilation failed

I've been meaning to ask about this for awhile, so here goes. What kernel is this using (and does this kernel have marker support)? If your kernel has markers, this could fail if the first marker found has no arguments. If your kernel doesn't have marker support, this test shouldn't be run.

I forgot to put the kernel version in the test report. I am running 2.4.24-rc3. And CONFIG_MARKERS is "y". I plan to take a look at the failure in the next day or so. I will let you know what I find.