Re: tapset quickie

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

Hi -

Do you have any opinions whether a one-liner tapset like this is
worth putting into the library?

probe once += begin { exit() }

It is intended to make unnecessary the exit() for one-shot little
scripts, used thusly:

stap -e 'probe once { println("hello world") }'

- FChE

I personally think it is not worth putting this into a tapset. We should use tapsets for mainly providing an abstraction of the probe points the way most tapsets are currently implemented.
I think saving that exit to me is not such a big deal. If you really want to do i would suggest a language extension but even that makes language more complex then required.