Re: Results of 20070428 snapshot on ppc64

Srinivasa Ds <srinivasa@in.ibm.com> writes:

> [...]  Iam sorry, That was a typo. Bug number is 4329. I have found
> out the reason for the bug and proposed the solution in the
> bugzilla. So this might get fixed in next 2 or 3 days.  [...]

By the way, if you find simple problems like this, and can come up
with an uncontroversial patch, feel free to just commit it straight to
CVS and mention it in the mailing list.  All the formality and delay
of bugzilla buck-passing may not be always justified.