blacklist all functions on possible kprobes paths?

Hi,

During the whitelist test of systemtap, I found probing on
emulate_step function crashed the system when it is used combined
with other probe points. But when it is used alone, everything will
be fine since it is not triggered.

As emulate_step, there are some other functions in the possible
kernel paths of kprobes. Another example is branch_taken, which is
called in some case branches in emulate_step.

Some of them can be probed successfully in normal tests since they
are never triggered, but they may cause crash for the same reason.

For the safe probe of systemtap, shall we blacklist the functions
on all possilbe paths of kprobes or mark them "__kprobes"?

Thanks.

-Guijian