Looking for recommendation for using SystemTap

Hi,

I'm having several Oopss while running tests of an application which
has:
 - one patch applied to the kernel
 - one kernel module
The analysis of the Oopss clearly show that "someone" writes strings
(like "ata" or "ejbo") randomly in memory and destroys links in
structures, like vmlilst used by get_vmalloc_info in fs/proc/mmu.c or
ulp->proc_list used by loop_undo in ipc/sems.c .
Maybe my code is the culprit, or not.

Do you think SystemTap can help me finding the culprit ?
If yes, do you have recommendations and proposals about how to use
SystemTap for that goal ?
Can you point me to documentations providing the basic for using
SystemTap in real ?

Thanks,

Tony