Systemtap for NFSv4

Hello,

Can you answer the following questions asked by Trond Myklebust (NFSv4
client) ?

Thanks,

Tony

I see several conditions that would need to be fulfilled before we even
start to consider that:

 1) SystemTap would have to go into most (all?) distributions.

 2) There must be support for _all_ processor architectures: I'm not
sure that they all have kprobes support for instance.

 3) The NFS code would have to stabilise considerably: if the code to be
debugged keeps moving around, then maintaining a parallel set of
SystemTap scripts would be a nightmare.