Re: [ltc-perf] draft of nfs event hook

Hi folks,
    This is nfsd tapset ,which includes nfsd procedures stubs on server
side and nfsd functions called by corresponding procedures stubs.
In this tapset , I only probes some procedures stubs and nfsd functions
not all of them .And this is the last nfs tapset,
I have sent out all nfs tapsets yet.

    Not like NFSV2 and NFSV3,there is just one procedure stub for
NFSV4,nfsd4_proc_compound ,which will call difference function
according to RPC request.So there is only one probe point at proc level
for NFSV4.Some nfsd functions for NFSV4 like nfsd4_read,
nfsd4_write etc,are static inline functions,can't be probed.

    tell me if you have any questions/comments

    BTW: My kernel is 2.6.17.2,could anyone tell me the NFSV4 of this
kernel is  available?

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Li Xuepeng  (李雪鹏)

Linux Performance, China Systems & Technology Lab
China Development Labs, Beijing
Email: xuepengl@cn.ibm.com