Systemtap newb having trouble getting it to work

I've recently been in an attempt to get system tap to run on my Linux box.  I
have fedora 5 with a kernel release version of 2.6.16-1.2122_FC5smp, and I
installed kernel-debug-info (2.6.15-1.2054_FC5), kernel-devel
(2.6.17-1.2157_FC5), the elfutils package (0.119.1.2.1) and systemtap
(20060729).  I've tried to follow the instructions found at this link:
http://sourceware.org/ml/systemtap/2006-q3/msg00125.html  as closely as I
could.

The part that I think might be causing the problem is, the instructions say
to make sure that the kernel-devel and the kernel-debuginfo versions are the
same as the kernel version, and on my machine they aren't, but I don't know
how to make them the same.  I've tried yuming a specific version number
(I.E. yum install kernel-devel-2.6.16-1.2122 or something like that) but yum
can't find them, and when I internet search for them, I also can't find them
manually.  Yum actually couldn't find kernel-debuginfo at all, the above
version number just so happens to be the closest version number I could find
to my Linux kernel version # on the internet.

The actual error that I'm getting happens when I write the simple hello
world script found on this link:
http://sources.redhat.com/systemtap/tutorial/node2.html and try to run it
just like they say to.  The error I receive is this:
"Module directory /lib/modules/2.6.16-1.2122_FC5smp/build check failed:  No
such filre or directory
Make sure kernel devel is installed.
Pass 4:  compilation failed.  Try again with more verbose options."

If anyone DOES think this is the problem, please tell me how to get the
version numbers to match up, and which rpms I need to make sure are matched
(all of them?).  If anyone thinks it's a different problem, please let me
know what you think that problem may be, because I can't seem to figure this
one out.

Thanks a lot in advance for anyones help,

--Tony
Sent from the Sourceware - systemtap forum at Nabble.com.