Re: Meeting minutes 20060727

Elena Zannoni wrote:
OLS action items: - static probes discussion
- standardization of tracing mechanism to happen on systemtap mailing list
Hi Folks,

After reviewing the code for both LTTng and LKST it seems like LKET shares more similarities with LKST than it does with LTTng (both in available trace hooks and general philosophy of the projects). Another key advantage of the LKST projects is that the folks from Hitachi have a set of post-processing programs already available. LTTv on the other hand does not seem to have that many useful post-processing plugin.

I would say that a good starting point would be to get LKET and LKST standardize as much as possible since I think they share the most in common.

Comments?

-JRS