question about module function probe

Hi,
I wrote one script to probe function in module, this script is like this:
	probe  module("*").function("*interrupt*")
	{
	}

And in the translated module source file, it includes some probepoints like this:
"kernel.function(\"wait_for_completion_interruptible@kernel/sched.c:3017\")",
"kernel.function(\"wait_for_completion_interruptible_timeout@kernel/sched.c:3052\")",
"kernel.function(\"interruptible_sleep_on@kernel/sched.c:3111\")",
"kernel.function(\"interruptible_sleep_on_timeout@kernel/sched.c:3126\")",
But these functions are not defined in the modules, maybe some modules call these function.
And I think module functions should be defined and implemented in the modules.

thanks
bibo,mao