FW: [Bug translator/901] static validator

I've checked in a static validator for SystemTap modules, and I would
like to get feedback on it.  You can find it in 'src/safety/safety.py'.
It checks modules for legal external references, and parses the
disassembly for legal opcodes.

For the allowed references file, I simply compiled all of the sample and
buildok scripts I could find and added all of their references to the
allowed list.  I did only minimal verification on this, so it could very
well need some pruning.

For allowed opcodes, I've compiled the list for i686 and x86_64.  I
believe everything is covered & allowable in there, but it's of course
open for review.  The only surprise to me was 'movaps', but that
instruction is actually very common within the kernel.

I welcome comments and suggestions for improvement...

Thanks,

Josh