Re: How to express in systemtap?

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 07:24:14PM -0600, James Dickens wrote:

>    well while its not what you want i used this
>    global i
>    probe module("nfs").function("*")
>    {
>    i++;
>    }
James,
 I am aware of the above wild start syntax, but I
am specifically looking at feature to insert probes
based on section name or based on the adress range.
If you see the way code is packed, supporting probes
based on section names or address range makes sense.

I will open a bugzilla for this feature request.

Cheers,
Anil