Re: Systemtap fails on IA64

AFAIK noone has done the runtime support for ia64.  I believe Intel folks
in the past said they would be doing that.  The translator and
dwarf-reading code are pretty well target-independent, though clearly uses
for ia64 binaries have not been tested at all.

The unaligned accesses are likely a bug in the libdw code for
alignment-sensitive hosts.  Please file a bugzilla bug about that issue
separate from ia64 target support, and I will look into it.

Thanks,
Roland