building without module support

Hi,

I'm testing the kernel with some random config. I have a config where
CONFIG_MODULES=n and CONFIG_KPROBES=y, the problem I have is that
kprobes uses module_alloc which is not available in such a config.

On i386 module_alloc is trivial, but on other arches it is not, so
folding it into kprobes is not the way.

A simple solution I can think of is to force CONFIG_MODULES=y for
CONFIG_KPROBES. But that seems gross.

Baruch