Re: Runtime probes to load module parameters

Hi,

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

Hi -

Do people anticipate that such hand-written kprobes will continue
being written, and that the runtime library is of interest? Unless
there comes to be some live connection to systemtap, it seems at best
a parallel effort.

It is a nice interim solution (until systemtap is ready). I thought we told people to go ahead and write probe modules using the runtime.

Hien.