RE: Attempting to try out "asynchronous probes" and the current runtime...

Thanks, I'll take a look.

I was planning on looking at oprofile's timing mechanism in general to
see about using a hardware timer instead which would also work for smp
machines. Was hoping to try this as the "easier" test case first, but it
may not have been as easy as I thought :)

-- charles