Re: runtime requests

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 15:09 -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi -
>
> The following features would make the runtime code more appetizing
> for use by the translator.
>
> - packaging it all into a single file, so it can be easily transcribed
>   into the output file, just like the bison parser template

That can easily be done by putting all the includes in runtime.h.  But I
left it open so the compiler has the options of not including map.c (for
example) if maps are not used.

Collecting and documenting all the includes and defines is on my todo
list.

> - letting it adapt to a kernel-level or user-level implementation
>   solely using a #define

I was thinking of creating runtime-user.h which would pull in all the
user files instead of the kernel files.

Martin