Skeleton design doc version checked in

Hi,

The skeleton design document i have sent last week is checked in (thanks Jim).
Please feel free to add the details and complete the sections that you are driving.

Jim went a head and formatted the document using Latex. When you add your sections you can decide to add formatting info or just add text. As we discussed in the call we will format the whole document at the end anyway.

Thanks,
Vara Prasad