This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: Sid verbose trace reveals missing sid-control-tksm component - again
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: David Gaydou <dgaydou at gmail dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:22:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Sid verbose trace reveals missing sid-control-tksm component - again
- References: <loom.20090226T160454firstname.lastname@example.org>
> im experimenting the same problem that Suleman reported on
> 2007-08-25 as fixed, but in my case his work-aroung dont fix the
> problem and the configure script cant find the tk.h header when i
> run it in the sid/component/tcl folder [...].
Where is your tk.h file on your system? Does sid find tcl.h?