component_library object not found in lib

Hi,

I try to create some SID peripherals (timer, it crtl for now) for a new
target microcontroller called tam16 in a tam16family? library.
I added the tam16family_component_library definition in the components.cxx
file:

DLLEXPORT extern const component_library tam16family_component_library;
const component_library tam16family_component_library = {?};

I had no particular problem adding the interrupt controller. But things go
wrong? when adding a second peripheral (timer)?
At the configuration, this error occurs:

dlsym of tam16family_component_library in component library dso
libtam16family.la failed: sid: undefined symbol:
tam16family_component_library

?Stracing? the sid execution shows that sid points to the good library in
which tam16family_component_library symbol DOES exist, in both .so and .a,
only once per lib, and as a global symbol.

My system is RHEL5/x86_64, gcc 3.4.6.

Any hint why it is not found by the libltdl ?

Thanks,
Aurelien