This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [patch][rfa] typedef of 'bool' in /usr/include/curses.h on Solaris
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:16:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch][rfa] typedef of 'bool' in /usr/include/curses.h on Solaris
- References: <459C1289.email@example.com>
> Is this patch [#define _BOOK 1] OK to commit?
Sure, assuming it continues to build on a other oddball
platforms like linux and cygwin. :-)