This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [RFC] New cpu --- Morpho ms1
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com, sid at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:40:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] New cpu --- Morpho ms1
- References: <42A752B2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42AEB143.email@example.com>
Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Dave,Yes, this was the intent. I have changed the copyrights of both files
using the copyrights from the frv files as a template and have committed
these files to the <binutils>/cpu directory.
These files are approved for contribution into the
Of course we would prefer it if the copyright on these files was
assigned to the FSF and then they could be contributed to the
<binutils>/cpu directory. Perhaps you could ask RedHat management if
this could be done ?