This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: SID configury, libtoolery updated
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>, sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:34:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: SID configury, libtoolery updated
- References: <email@example.com> <42A9F652.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Brolley wrote:
o The generate libtool scripts seem to expect the environment variable
SED to be set to a working sed
Scratch this one. I regenerated the libtool script in question and this
problem is now gone.
libibrty/pic problem remains....