This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [PATCH][RFC][RFA]Bus Arbitration Modelling Using Blockable Components
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:57:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][RFC][RFA]Bus Arbitration Modelling Using Blockable Components
- References: <4278DFF4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050505015559.GA3017@redhat.com>
Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
brolley wrote:*blushing profusely*
[...] I promised that I would submit some work that I have done in
that area. Apologies for taking so long, but here it is. Attached
to this message you will find: [...]
... an impressively implemented design. Thanks, Dave.
Thanks. This has now been committed.