This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: SMP board : Bug in SID or configuration file ?
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- To: moris dong <moris_dong at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:21:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: SMP board : Bug in SID or configuration file ?
- Organization: Red Hat Canada, Ltd
- References: <BAY22-F288BFFC2A7BDC7B5A63068F8450@phx.gbl>
Hi! I can comment on your question 2) below....
moris dong wrote:
We have a port here which had the same requirements and, so we created
some infrastructure in SID for this kind of thing. The port itself,
unfortunately can not be contributed at this time, however, the
infrastructure which allows for modelling of bus contention and stalls
probably can. As usual, my problem is one of time. I'll see what I can
do over the next week or so to get it approved and committed.
2. I want to see how each CPU affects the performance of the other
(e.g., contention on bus and memory that causes delays and stalls).
How can I monitor these parameters?