This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: RFC: fixup.scm -> guile.scm, update sid
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com, sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 07 Feb 2005 13:24:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: fixup.scm -> guile.scm, update sid
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050207175947.GA5011@redhat.com>
"Frank Ch. Eigler" <email@example.com> writes:
> > I need review from both SID and CGEN folks for this.
> > [...]
> Why? It seemed like a pretty obvious change, especially on the sid side.
> You're doing fine - go ahead and make your changes; we'll keep an
> eye out for something objectionable.
Okay, thanks very much. That will help me work much more quickly.
I'll do my best to avoid screwing things up too badly.