Yahoo! Games Subscription

Yahoo! Team is proud to present our new surprise
for the clients of Yahoo! and Yahoo! Mail.

We plan to send you the best Yahoo! Games weekly.
This new service is free and it's a gift for the 10th
anniversary of Yahoo!. We hope you would like it.

The whole Yahoo! Team wants to express our gratitude to
you, the people who helped us to improve Yahoo! so much,
that it became the most popular worldwide portal.

Thank You!

We do our best to serve you.

Yahoo! Team.
www.Yahoo.com